Monday, July 02, 2007

Elated, confused and really p*ssed off

Yes that’s right the day of reckoning has come…

My results have arrived by post and I have managed to get an upper second class degree with honours (of which I am more than slightly proud!). but by now you should know me as there is something lingering in the back of my mind, a voice that can’t help thinking why could they not post that on the boards along with the rest?

If you have read the post that precedes this you will know that when I checked at Uni I was told that I needed to see my tutor. I assumed this was for one of two reasons:

  • I had failed

  • It had something to do with the extenuating circumstances that I applied for


I was right it was to do with me accepting the 2:1, but why could they not put that on the board with ‘waiting for acceptance’ why was I worried sick all yesterday in fear that I had spent a year in hell only to not get a reward at the end.

So just to sum up thanks Staffs for yet again for screwing with my head, when there was no need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home