Wednesday, June 20, 2007

why is it that cars are made hard to clean? Part Two

As posted yesterday I have stayed true to my word and have cleaned the other parts of my car.

As planned I have cleaned:

  • The exterior paint work

  • The glass inside and out

  • The bits of paint work that cant be seen from the outside and that nobody actually cares about



Now I know this seems like a typical day, because it was but this is a MY blog and I will continue to fill it with this cr*p!

Anyway, after getting rid of most of the dirt from the car I proceeded to dry it with the Flash ™ car cleaning system. this I found had ran out of whatever makes it dry the car and so I had to pray it would work OK. It did. This can’t help making me think that we are getting ripped off. Manufacturers are telling us to buy stuff we don’t need and when we don’t need it.

I thought today I should enquire about the date that I can expect the results of by degree, now I really want to know just how bad I have done. I have e-mailed one of the staff and had no reply, typical! After much trawling of the Staffs site I found an address that I felt may prove useful, one e-mail later I found out that although the graduation ceremony is on the 17th July, we don’t get the results until the first week of July. They, unlike me must have great faith in the postal service because if the tickets get lost I am screwed (this is in no way a dig at the postal service, I understand that a large operation like this may have problems with lost post, especially if it comes from Staffs Uni which rarely send it to the correct address!).

This is not my main bug bear however, this is reserved for the fact that my mate got his results from Birmingham Uni today even though he finished two weeks after me, it begs the question what the hell are Staffordshire University doing with the results?

I am off to watch TV and then sleep!

Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home