Sunday, October 22, 2006

Being driven crazy from the back seat!

Avast ye landlubbers!

Just thought I would express my opinion on ‘back seat drivers before I leave for the sea.

It was only yesterday that I thought I would drive me and a select group of friends to Birmingham. Some may say a bad idea on a Saturday leading up to Christmas, but what the hell.

So picked them up after dropping off the Tulsa, confused?, good! So we were set to go, but one of the group, for James’ safety I will not say his name, seemed more engrossed in a popular game called World of Warcraft (gagg). Finally after rescuing a fair (crazy) maiden from certain death and a long walk back to her corpse, we set off. I asked for directions, and got back what seemed to be coded instructions. After decoding this he set upon telling me how to drive, “don’t let them out”, “you should be in that lane”, “why are you leaving such a large gap!” And so on. Apparently he does this to his father also!

So it’s time to raise anchor and hoist the mail sail! So long you scurvy sea dogs!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarrr

A much better background that be ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home