Wednesday, October 03, 2007

vote... Now!

Right, to anyone who may read this blog (no many people do, but I know there are some!) I need your help.

I would like you to vote on what you think my next purchase should be. The choices are between an iPod classic and an Xbox 360. Now I can only get one or the other as I really need to get a new car too.

Below I have composed a table to show how I feel about the two to show how I feel about the two, but I can be convinced either way….



































Pros Cons
Xbox 360 Halo 3, Forza 2 and Sega Rally I get disinterested in games quickly
Fairly cheap for a next gen console Have heard it is unreliable
Have I mentioned Halo 3? Cheap, but more $ than the iPod
iPod Looks better then current player Already have MP3 player
Plays secure media from iTunes Have heard bad reviews
Large capacity dont want to become an iZombie


So vote away readers. All comments welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home